Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Necessary Object:: LBD revamped

We have all heard a million times that no wardrobe is complete without a Little Black Dress. Well here is to a new meaning for LBD :the Little Basic Dress. The same rules still apply for the LBD, it should still be simple, solid and sexy. It can be dressed up with a blazer and peep toe pumps or down with a denim jacket and ballet flats. During the summer the LBD can be worn with sandals and sunglasses and in the winter with sweaters and stockings. But why always black? Although it is classic, refined and elegant too much black can just be blah and boring. I know I am somewhat bias because I have always been a fan of color but I challenge you to replace black with BOLD color and I'm sure you won't go unnoticed this summer in your Little Basic Dress.


Checkout Shopbop for some of this season's cutest LBD's!!!