Wednesday, June 16, 2010

So Obsessed: Dany Platform


So here is the deal, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Jessica Simpson shoe collection. But who can't? She even wears them herself. The shoes are cute, affordable, and to make it all the better, super comfy. I bought my first pair of sky high platforms a while back and wear them with EVERYTHING. But when I saw Karen wearing the throwback 70's style Dany on her wheredidyougetthat.com blog, I knew I absolutely had to have them and have been lusting for them since. When I finally found them in March, I was too late, they sold out in less than 24 hours. So when the ad popped up on my iPhone while I was driving to Target, I immediately pulled over and submitted my order. I was more than ecstatic. Call me crazy but I had to have them. I plan on pairing them with cut off denim shorts and a boyfriend blazer but they would also be sixties chic with a ground sweeping maxi dress for the summer and guaranteed to keep your tosies rosie paired with thick socks this winter. I'll have my pair in black size 6 very soon and could not be happier :)
New Yorkin' Summer Style