Wednesday, June 2, 2010

SATC 2



Like all Sex & the City fans I had been counting down the days til the Sequel hit theaters May 27. I headed to the the theater with in my very best Carrie-esque ensemble sporting a colorful strapless dress, stilettos and even put a bird on my head to celebrate its arrival. Although the SATC2 plot was lackluster the wardrobe delivered as always and I found myself wishing I could take a trip to a foreign land dressed as modern day Jasmine thanks to Patrica Fields and the unlimited access of designer clothing. As a self proclaimed Carrie I was more than envious of her attire through out the whole film but am now so very jealous of Sarah Jessica Parker's new found partnership with Halston. SJP has taken on design position for Halston Heritage, a less expensive (but still expensive) version of the signature collection Halston. Many of the pieces worn in the film were directly from the line and are readily accessible at sites such as net-a-porter.com, Neiman Marcus and Bloomingdale's. Even though SATC2 took a back seat to Shrek and Prince of Persia in the box office, I am sure that it will be responsible for 2 things; a revival of Halston and more trips to Abu Dhabi.

P.S.
I wouldn't dare leave you without SATC2 style for all 4 of our favorites!!

SATC2 CarrieFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

SATC2 CharlotteFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

SATC2 MirandaFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

SATC2 SamanthaFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore



♥, Nia